Property investing is a business and the aim is to achieve good returns and also increase the value of the property. With our skills and knowledge we can help you achieve good rent returns and keep the repairs and maintenance up to date. Over the years we have built a good rapport with many landlords and it is great satisfaction that landlords refer other landlords to us. Please contact us for any further information, we would love to hear from you.
Why use a property manager?
Managing a property isn’t just about collecting rent – if only it was that simple.
It involves regular monitoring and maintenance. It involves keeping up to date with new laws and codes – such as the recent Health and Safety at Work Act 2015. It involves constantly gauging the market and knowing what your rental is actually worth.
Managing a property involves a considerable amount of time and focus.
As a property owner, are you certain:
- You are getting the best possible rent for your property?
- Your property is up to all health and safety standards?
- Your current tenants appropriately suit your property?
Phoenix Property Management is here to make sure your property is a certainty – a financially sound investment. We handle and oversee any development involving your property. We mediate between landlords and tenants. And most importantly – we ensure your investment is safe and well looked after.
Owning an investment property can, over time provide outstanding returns. But it can also be stressful and time consuming. There is a lot of legislation to understand and processes to follow.
By using a property manager, you can be sure that things are dealt with in the right way and to free up your time and spend it doing the things you love. You can sit back and relax, knowing that your investment property is in good hands.
My team and I understand what you require from us. A High level of communication and simply doing what we say we are going to do for you, and your tenants.
New Zealanders are great DIYers. It's a strength and, sometimes, a weakness.
If you manage your own investment property, as many people do - it's very hard to know if you're getting the best return on it.
- Do you know for certain what market rents are in your area?
- Are you taking advantage of tax breaks available to you?
- Do you know your way around the Residential Tenancies Act and all other relevant Acts and Regulations involved in owning a rental property?
- When repairs are needed, are you getting the best prices and do you have quality tradespeople doing the work?
- When tenants move out, is your property re-tenanted (with reliable tenants) quickly as it could be?
We can help you enjoy maximum returns on your investment property, remove the stress and help keep your weekends free.